Indoor programming, camps, birthday parties, and more!
Locker Soccer Academy is a one-of-a-kind soccer program based in Powell, Ohio, developed to provide a dynamic environment where children can develop soccer skills, social skills, coordination, confidence and self-esteem built on a solid foundation of fun.
For ages 2-10, Locker Soccer Academy offers indoor classes, summer camps, birthday parties, and more. For our older and more serious players, Locker Elite offers high level league based gameplay.
Locker Soccer runs on monthly membership, drop-in, or free trial classes. Check out our Class Offerings page to see which classes fit best for your child!
The Locker Soccer Membership
Our Membership Program allows families to pay a monthly membership fee that permits a child to register for up to 10 classes a month at our Powell academy. This is so children can attend more than one class per week. You can be the boss of your schedule! View our FAQ page for more info.
How do you register for the Membership?
- Check out our registration website on TeamUp.
- Set up an account for you & your child/children, & purchase your membership for your child or multiples for your whole family.
- View the schedule through the Calendar.
- Sign up for classes. Up to 10 per month using the Locker Soccer Membership! You can even register for classes 60 days in advance. Or, if you want to just attend a class or two, you can drop-in for $25 per class, without a monthly membership, & you get your first class free. (Use the Free Trial Membership to get this perk.)
- Show up & HAVE FUN!
- To make it even easier you can download the TeamUp app on your phone (Apple App Store or Android) to register and track your registrations.
Latest from Locker Soccer:
- Locker Soccer Safety ProtocolsWhat Safety Protocols are in place at Locker Soccer? Safety is our number one priority for your child. There are multiple protocols in place in order to to follow state & local government guidance, & provide the best experience for […]
- Locker Soccer Advanced High School TrainingCoach Steve is looking to develop a training program for advanced High School soccer players in the area that will begin in March & if there is enough interest, it will last through this summer. For those high school players […]
- New Year, New BlogIn years past, Locker Soccer has created blogs that highlight Coach Steve’s valuable experience in hopes of passing along impactful messaging to families. We want to share our knowledge in order to help grow youth sports – the right way. […]
- LSA Gahanna AnnouncementDear Locker Soccer Gahanna Families, It is with deep sadness that I share with you the news that we have decided to close Locker Soccer Gahanna. As we examined the entire Locker Soccer business model, making a comeback after the […]
- Locker Soccer Powell Will Begin Fall Classes September 1stHello Locker Soccer Families!! We are excited to announce class offerings for our Fall Schedule, starting Tuesday, September 1st & lasting for the remainder of 2020. There are new times, new classes, & a new unique offering for children who are […]