Where to go:
Concord Township Park, 6385 Home Rd, Delaware, OH 43015. Once you enter the park proceed to the soccer fields on the south side, and park your car in the southern most lot.
What your child needs:
- Normal tennis shoes or soccer cleats. Either are fine and appropriate for the drills and gameplay we will do in this league. Some children do choose to bring shin guards and cleats, but it is not required.
- Active clothing – whatever your child is comfortable in. Currently the forecast for Saturday is perfect for soccer (70s and cloudy) but it’s Ohio, so make sure to bring a jacket or a change of clothing in case it’s especially hot or wet.
- A snack – we all know how we get when we’re hungry, keep your kiddo happy with their favorite snack, plan for a snack during the program and also after.
- Water – we’ll have water breaks, and with our recent super hot weather we want to make sure everyone is hydrated and ready to play. There is water available on site, but not immediately at the soccer fields, and we are not sure if it will always be accessible and turned on, so bring an extra bottle just in case.
What you need:
- A book, your laptop, or a conversation starter.
- A chair, there isn’t any seating available at the concord soccer fields. The grass is comfy, but does get wet sometimes.
- A drink or snack for yourself – Bring your cup of coffee and whatever else you need to be comfortable