What Safety Protocols are in place at Locker Soccer?
Safety is our number one priority for your child. There are multiple protocols in place in order to to follow state & local government guidance, & provide the best experience for our family members. Before coming to our facility, please be aware of the following safety protocols:
- Masks MUST be worn at all times by spectators.
- Coaches MUST wear masks at all times.
- There are no High 5’s or stamps during classes.
- Tables & spots that may have been used are cleaned after classes.
- Cones that may have been used, chairs, door handles, the desk area, & restrooms are cleaned daily.
- Tables are spaced six feet apart from each other in order to provide physical distancing.
- There are no more than four chairs at a table. It is recommended family members stay together. Standing room is available if desired.
- Doors are open, weather permitting, for air flow.
- There is allotted time between classes in order to clean.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in the entrance & exit, as well as on all tables in the facility.
- Tissues & paper towels are available in the entrance & exit.
- Signage on facial coverings, social distancing, & hygiene is displayed in the facility.
- We kindly ask families to limit the number of members as spectators in the facility.
Before coming to any class, we still ask you pre-register for class & pay online to reserve your spot & reduce the need for contact at the Academy. It is also important for us to know how many kids are in a class & keep track of attendances for staffing purposes. We thank you for your understanding.